ADULT General Admission - $5
- FOR ALL SPORTS
STUDENT General Admission: $5
Reserved Football Season Pass - $40
- Includes one reserved football seat and entrance to all St. Joseph HOME football games (Varsity, JV, Freshman)
All Season Pass - $75
- Includes one reserved football seat and entrance to ALL regular St. Joseph HOME athletic events
Family Pass - $150
- Includes two reserved football seats and All Sports passes for admittance for each immediate family member living at home to ALL regular St. Joseph HOME athletic events.
Football Reserve Seat for child 10 years of age and under - $10
- Extra reserve seat for your child 10 years of age and under may be purchased for $10. Extra seating for a child over that age is full price - $40.
Student Pass - $50
- Admittance to ALL St. Joseph HOME athletic events.
Senior Gold Card - Free
- Free admission to ALL St. Joseph HOME athletic events for those age 62 and older. Card is available from the Superintendent's office. Reserved FOOTBALL seating may be purchased through the ATHLETIC office for $20.00 for those with Gold Cards.
Football Box Seat - $300
Includes seating for six, 3 passes for reserved parking, nameplate on your box, and entrance to all FALL season HOME games.
Information Regarding Reserved Football Seats:
If you have purchased RESERVED football seats in the past, including Family passes, you will be given the opportunity to reserve your same seats before seating is opened to the general public. You will receive a letter/invoice in June that indicates the type of package you previously purchased, the names that should appear on the passes, the seats that you reserved the previous year, and the cost of renewing the package. Please return your invoice with payment by the end of the first week of August. If we have not received payment by then, we will typically hold those seats for another two weeks before opening them up to the public.
If you have NOT had reserved seats or passes in the past, you may come into the Athletic Office to do so.