Page 2 of 2
"The Bear Necessities" of the Bus Ride
- Walk, never run to the bus.
- Be at the stop 5-10 min. before the bus arrives.
- Share your seat with others.
- Keep aisles clear of book bags and feet.
- Keep all belongings with you, in your book bag.
- Be ready when bus gets to you stop.
- Use inside voices to talk with friends.
- Keep hands and feet and unkind words to yourself.
- Enjoy friendships with your eyes and ears.
- Use responsible bus behavior at your bus stop.
- Always follow the driver's directions.
- Use responsible bus behavior when loading and unloading.
- Keep hands and arms inside the bus windows.
- Stand in a straight line at the stop, and don't push.
- Hold rail when using steps. Jumping is not safe.
- Tell the driver when a problem arises.
- Eat your meals at home, not on the bus.
- Wait for the driver's direction before crossing.
- << Prev