Saint Joseph Public Schools has five dynamic media centers served by certified media/technology integration specialists.
Equipped with a diverse collection of books and multi-media resources, each media center includes collaboration spaces and computer labs conducive to 21st Century learning.
The media specialists in St. Joseph Public Schools deliver regular instruction to students and provide professional development for teachers following a curriculum driven by the following themes:
- We are Creators and Innovators.
- We are Communicators and Collaborators.
- We are Researchers.
- We are Problem Solvers.
- We are Global/Digital Citizens.
- We are Readers.
Visit each media center using the links below.
- In 2004, St. Joseph Public Schools received the Media Program of the Year Award from the Michigan Association of Media in Education.
- In 2010, Brown Elementary School was recognized as achieving Qualified Status according to School Library 21 as determined by the Library of Michigan and the Michigan Department of Education.
"What a school thinks about its library is a measure of what it feels about education"
Harold Howe, former US Commissioner of Education